Saturday, February 7, 2009

I have a bone to pick with Tiger Woods.

I have completely lost my husband to Tiger Wood’s PGA Golf Tour 09.

While my family was visiting last week my Dad and Brother bought the game for us, and that is what they did the entire time we were home (till the wee hours of the morning- or should I say “wii” hours). I thought maybe it wouldn’t be so bad as soon as my family left, but I was wrong.

I was making lunch in the kitchen this morning and Josh was in the living room studying for an upcoming test he has to take, so he asked me not to talk to him. So I didn’t. That is until about 5 minutes later when I heard the familiar “ting” a club makes when hitting the ball. Apparently you can mute the tv but not the wiimote. I was slicing carrots for chicken soup and forgot to put the knife down before I walked into the living room.

Well, I suppose maybe I am not being completely fair here. It is a pretty cool game. At least I think, I have got gotten to play it yet. I am very fascinated with how you can make your character look almost exactly like you! Really, I think that is super cool. I guess there is also a LOT more to it than the Wii Sports golf, and I really like that game. On the up side, while he is golfing in the living room I can catch up on my favorite sitcoms on the internet that he doesn’t like to watch! =)

Here are some pics of Josh’s Tiger Wood’s golf man. He doesn’t really like pictures of himself posted, so maybe I’ll just keep using his Wii man whenever I refer to him! Oh, and cut me a little slack on the quality- it isn’t very easy taking pictures of something on the tv (and no, it’s not an HD- Walmart special baby!)

If any of my GF friends are reading, next time you visit with your hub, I am pretty sure this is what they will be doing. =)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Matthew goes through phases with his games. Sometimes he'll play them all the time, but now it's been probably years since he gotten addicted to anything like that. Hope your husbands addiction is cured soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO thankful Dan isn't a "gamer"! He has fun playing occaisionally with friends, but this wouldn't be one of his addictive temptations!

    Have fun watching your sitcoms online in the meantime--doing that passed a lot of "nursing" time when Toby was little and attached to me almost 24/7! =)

    ReplyDelete