The sermon at church today was about Hell. That is not a subject you usually want to talk about, but a necessary subject nonetheless. It was a very good sermon, at least I think so. I pretty much only heard 7 words, “Jesus was full of grace and truth.” After that, I was gone, physically still in the building, but deep in thought, mulling over those words. The Truth is not only sometimes hard to hear, it can also be hard to speak. This is even more true when it comes to the truth of the subject of today’s sermon, Hell.
There are people in my life that I want desperately to know The Truth, but so that I don’t “scare” them away, I keep it to myself hoping to lead by example. Time and time again we are reminded that we don’t know how long anybody has here on Earth, so maybe it is time to take a more direct route? So, how do I make myself full of grace and truth? What is the next step for me? It is clear to me that these words stuck out to me for a reason, so this is my new goal. To be filled with grace and truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment