Friday, February 6, 2009

How we do Super Bowl

I am STILL full from the Super Bowl!! We had BW wings, Hot beef dip, chips, pretzel chips, crackers, popcorn, soda, bagel bites, and I don't even remeber what else! Aside from the food and commercials (which were highly disappointing this year), my mother and I are not all that interested in the game, so we sewed a quilt. Two, actually, but they aren't done yet.


They will be two matching wall-size quilts that say, "faith, hope, and love" on the square with the stripes/arrows around the sides. (I call it the zipper pattern).

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What is this pattern called? I'm supposed to make one for my sister and she might like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I can't wait to see the finished product! I am so far behind in quilting and scrapbooking right now...it makes me so sad!

    ReplyDelete