Friday, January 16, 2009

COLD + Scrubs = Bad news!

It is COLD! Today it is about 10 degrees WARMER than it has been the past few mornings at this time, and it is -13 degrees out!! I'm talking COOOLLLDD!
So I went out to start the car this morning (this is a usual practice around here cause you must let your car run before you go driving off in this COLD). I work at a hospital, so I am wearing my usual attire of scrubs. This morning the dishes took me just a little bit longer than usual, so I didn't have time to throw my longjohns's on before I headed out to start the car. It is SO cold that immediately upon stepping outside in my THIN scrubs, I can't even feel my legs. Somewhere in the process of starting the car and unplugging it, I took off my mitten and reached to grab something and my hand brushed against my leg.... my bare leg. Yes, my scubs were no longer up on my waist where they belong, and I don't know how long they had been like that.

That being said, I am VERY glad that Josh decided to pull my car into the garage this morning, maybe that blocked some of the view.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Wow...don't really don't what to say to this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! BTW, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete