Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bathroom cleaning...

My parents are coming to visit later this week, so I have been doing some pre-visitor cleaning. While working on the bathroom I was reminded of when I was younger doing my weekly chores. Every Saturday was chore day, and my job was always the bathroom. One Saturday when I was in jr. high my dad came in to check my work and almost immediately said, “Nope, not done. You know how I can tell? The mirror isn’t clean. The mirror is always the last thing you do, and it’s not clean, so the bathroom isn’t done.” Ever since then, to this day you know what the first thing I do in the bathroom? That’s right, the mirror. Back when I was less concerned about whether it was really clean or not and more concerned about going out to the mall, I would clean that mirror spick and span, half heartedly wipe off the counters, move a few things around, and get outta there! I don’t recall getting in trouble for not getting it done right after that, at least not from Dad.

Just cause I know someone is thinking it (most likly Sharon)- NO I don't do that anymore!! =)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen your bathroom, Denae...it's clean! I'll be sure to check the mirror next time. =)

    ReplyDelete